Monday 23 March 2015

Book Review: Murder Ties the Knot by Christy Fifield

Murder Ties the Knot takes us on a trip back to Keyhole Bay, Florida, where Glory is preparing for her friend, Karen's wedding. While the wedding preparations are proceedings Glory manages to tangle herself in a murder mystery again, when Beth, the lady who is making Karen's wedding quilt, goes missing and is accused of murder. Contending with a bridezilla and her own shop, Glory must find the time to find a killer too, before Beth and her husband spend a long time behind bars!

Snow is still falling in the great north of Canada, and I'm dreaming of a warm, sunny Spring. Taking a journey to Keyhole Bay, Florida, in Christy Fifield's latest book was the perfect adventure to get me in the mood for Spring.

I've enjoyed this series right from the beginning and I always love another adventure with Glory and her friends. However, I have to admit I rather have a soft-spot for her resident ghost, Uncle Louie, who speaks to her via the store parrot, Bluebird. It's always a hoot and a half joining the residents of Keyhole Bay on an adventure and this time it was no exception!

A wedding brings the best and worst out of everybody, especially with eclectic and interesting family visiting. Combine the double murder with this, and I absolutely couldn't put this story down. It was a thrill a minute as everyone gets ready for the big day and Glory tries to find a killer!

I think readers will be hard pressed to not like this series. It really does have something for everyone, from the ghost Uncle Louie to the strong friendship that binds Glory and her friends, the subtle, sweet romance and a thrilling mystery to solve. If you haven't taken a trip to Keyhole Bay take one today, because I'm sure, like me, you will be wanting to visit again and again.

Check out Murder Ties the Knot by Christy Fifield at Amazon.

2 comments:

  1. The book sounds lovely! I am looking forward to reading it. Thank you for the review. :)

    ReplyDelete